TEM Inc. has been recognized as an industry leader when it comes to providing exceptional quality metal forming services to customers who require precision results and innovative product design solutions. From those in the heating industry to customers in the aerospace industry-whether simple or complex in design-our skilled staff will ensure the metal formed end products have achieved their industry specifications.
Advantages of Hiring TEM INC for Your Metal Sheet Forming Services
Since our founding in 1976, we have strived to make continual improvements in our metal forming services so our customers are consistently receiving the highest quality product at a competitive price.
- All metal forming jobs are completed on-site at our 26,000 sq .ft. facility which is fully equipped with hydraulic metal forming presses up to 500-tons.
- Qualified machinists who are highly skilled in working with our state-of-the-art metal forming machinery to produce metal formed parts and can work with a variety of materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, and high strength alloys.
- Capacity and the machines to run high volume and short run quality metal forming parts based on customers specific needs.
- Employ quality control metal forming processes that ensure all industry standards and product specifications are achieved in the final end product.
- Inconel exhaust ducts produced by our metal forming presses. Superior metal forming titanium parts used on aircraft jet engines and land based turbines.
Customers Who Want Quality Call TEM INC. for All of Their Metal Forming Needs
Before you start your next project, discuss it with TEM first, as our staff will work closely with you to assure that you reach your goals. Whether you need a prototype for a new part or are looking to put your metal forming part into full production, we are here to serve your needs.
Interested customers should contact us today at 207-929-8700 to learn more about the full breadth of our advanced metal forming services.