TEM INC.’s reputation as a full-service CNC milling and turning machine shop is built on 33 years of continually delivering exceptional CNC milling and turning services to its diverse customer base. Given our competitive advantage of managing all precision CNC milling and turning services in-house, TEM has control over the entire manufacturing process, which allows for quality at each step-from selecting and purchasing the appropriate material to machining and welding the customized end product.
Highly Skilled Engineers and Machinists
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable staff of engineers and CNC milling and turning machinists will work with you throughout the design/build and production process to ensure that your product achieves the quality, reliability and durability according to your exact specifications.
TRUST THE EXPERTISE OF TEM INC.
- Capability to work with a wide variety of materials to include but are not limited to aluminum, stainless steel, sheet metal, copper, steel, brass, plastic, titanium and carbide.
- Our 26,000 sq .ft. CNC machining shop can handle 1-2 part prototypes to 100,000 piece production runs quickly, efficiently and at a competitive price.
- Customized product design engineering services to assist with either the redesign of an existing part or the development of a new CNC machined part.
- Skilled machinists using the latest techniques and state-of-the-art CNC milling and turning machines including both 3-axis CNC milling and 4-axis CNC machining.
- Quality control processes implemented throughout the entire CNC lathe and milling manufacturing process as governed by ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certification standards.
Reliable Precision CNC Milling and Turning Machine Shop
With the in-house expertise to handle a multitude of manufacturing projects, TEM. has become a reliable CNC milling and turning machine shop resource from large U.S. corporations to the small local shop. We have been entrusted to develop parts for combat gear made for high strength alloys required by the defense industry to precision CNC machining inspection equipment diaphragms for General Electric, and even producing specialty tooling fixtures requiring small CNC milling and turning for local shops.
Our ability to respond to the diverse needs of our customers offers assurance that we can provide them with complete engineering and design solutions at our CNC milling and turning centers that will accommodate their specifications, regardless of the size of their project.
Know that TEM is devoted to customer satisfaction and promises to continually provide your company with the highest quality of CNC machining services.